Departure 13:55 Uhr
Swim 1.5 km
- 1 lap of 1.5 km
- Departure at the Windsurf Village
- Exit from the area in the middle of the transition area
Bike 44 km
- 1 lap of 44 km
Run 10 km
- 2 laps of 5 km
- After 16:30 no more athletes are allowed to start the running course
- At the bike and run course
- Liquids (water and isotonic)
- Solid food (bars, bananas and gel)
- Finishing area (fruits, cake, isotonic, water)
- Products from brand SPONSER
- CHF 4’000.-
|Relay||81||ab 2004||Fr. 105.00|
As for this date you will need an valid licence to race the competition olympic. An addition fee of CHF 32.50 will be charged at the application via Datasport. Athletes registrated before this date will not be extra charged.
For relay races three participants are necessary at least one of them must be female. For the relay race a licence is not needed.
This year, the Seelandtriathlon host the Swiss Triathlon Championships of the Swiss University Sport Federation. The championship will be part of the competition Olympic and is open for students of universities. Applications are made via Datasport with a mention to take part of the swiss championships.